As a creative entrepreneur, your business primarily depends on your ability to book and win more clients. However, there may be thousands of people who do exactly what you do. Now, comes the big question – how to deal with the elephant in the room?
Let us assume that your client is shopping around at the time you’re reading this! To stand out and close the deal, you need to emerge as the shining star in a dark cave that points to countless reasons as to why you’re the go-to person for what you specialize in. This is where a customer journey map with HoneyBook can help you increase your potential client experience.
A majority of independent business owners often face the following hurdles:
- They need more space or time for existing or new clients.
- They find it overwhelming to keep their clients happy.
- The process of client relationship management seems to be cumbersome.
- They need to support a growing stream of incoming clients.
Thankfully, the path ahead is not as difficult as originally perceived, all thanks to HoneyBook. The first thing you need to do is to put yourself in the shoes of your client. Remember, your dream client is not searching for the basics, but instead for the Beyoncé of your niche and you’re going to give it to them.
- To get started, you need to have answers to all possible questions that your client may have before they ask them. In other words, you need to think like your client and demonstrate your capabilities and experience when questions are thrown at you. You may create a page for frequently asked questions on your website for potential clients to view. This helps your clients make their decision faster on whether or not you are a right fit for them.
- Moreover, you need to ensure that all inquiries are answered within 24 hours. The point is, every client should feel like he or she is a priority for your business while you showcase yourself as timely and professional.
- You just cannot expect to delight your customers by having a contact form on the website, you should think of every possible way a potential client can reach out to you.
- You can even try out sending a high-end welcome magazine, brochure, or client guide to your prospects so all their questions are answered.
- It is also a good thought to nurture your prospects depending on the kind of services that you offer through an email sequence so your prospects are guided though until they purchase.
- You can use leverage a CRM like HoneyBook to organize the project while ensuring that all communication is kept in a unified place. The point is, you need to under promise and over deliver once they purchase to delight your customers like never before.
Don’t forget to set the client experience standards supremely high. You can send them a Starbucks gift card, an actual thank you note, or a small bonus or discount after they have purchased or the project has been successfully completed. Always delight every customer at the forefront!
Want to simplify your process & scale your business like never before? Find out how we at Dana Sacco can help you leverage HoneyBook to confidently book more clients, gain more referrals, and quickly elevate your brand!