If you want to generate more leads and book more calls, sales automation should be your #1 priority. No, really!
Have you ever:
- Spent countless hours to just add leads or opportunities to your CRM?
- Lost a big deal because you forgot to follow up?
- Made calls to leads in the alphabetical order instead of the best fit first?
- Wasted precious time digging through old files to locate the specific customer testimonial or deck you needed?
If you can relate to any or all of the above, it’s time for you to embrace sales automation.
What Is Sales Automation?
Sales Automation can be defined as the mechanization of time-consuming, repetitive, or manual sales tasks using artificial intelligence (AI), software, and other digital tools to save time, effort, and other resources. In other words, sales automation is the process of automating a series of steps in the sales process to help sales reps focus more on connecting with and selling to the prospects and customers, and less on repetitive or administrative tasks.
Benefits Of Sales Automation
- Turbocharges the efficiency of your sales team.
- Improves the performance and productivity of your sales reps.
- Ensures your sales leads don’t end up falling through the cracks.
- Accelerates your sales process
- Improves the reliability of sales process
- Streamlines the quality of your sales tasks
- Ensure consistency in sales data across your sales organization
- Facilitates efficient use of otherwise scarce resources
How Can Sales Automation Software Help Sales Reps Generate More Leads And Book More Calls?
One of the biggest advantages of sales automation software is that it minimizes the cost of sales by significantly freeing up time otherwise spent by sales reps on administration and reporting. It also blocks additional revenue by automating customer outreach in the sales funnel.
It is worthwhile to note that sales automation can result in efficiency improvements of 10 to 15 percent, higher customer satisfaction, sales uplift potential of up to 10 percent, and an increase in customer-facing time. For instance, sales automation can help businesses reduce proposal time from 2-4 weeks to 2-3 hours. Predesigned proposals can be automatically populated with enterprise resource planning (ERP) data.
In addition to these advantages, sales automation can help in the following ways:
- Streamline automated workflow for sales and marketing interaction
- Facilitate bot-driven lead engagement
- Real-time monitoring of the health of the sales pipeline
- Customer profiling for churn prevention
- Cross/up-selling recommendations
- Inquiring resolution based on natural language processing (NLP)
- Discount management workflow
- Lead evaluation and prioritization
- Territory and coverage planning
- RPA-based receivables and payables workflow
- Contract auto-renewal
- Journey optimization
- Automated proposal/RFP generation
- SLA tracking and product activation
Sales Automation via chatbots can help businesses re-engage potential customers who are somewhere stuck in the purchasing funnel. This helps in creating and nurturing new opportunities without any extra human effort. The bot, empowered by a natural-language processing solution, can increase the selling time of sales reps by as much as 15 to 25 percent while increasing deal-flow conversion and transparency.
This allows sales reps to generate more leads and book more calls. Furthermore, solutions empowered by natural-language processing/generation and robotic process automation can significantly help in minimizing the time it usually takes to draft requests for proposals (RFPs) by up to 2/3rd while eliminating human error. Virtual agents and robotic process automation can also be leveraged to create a seamless online process for ordering, tracking, and query management while reinventing the customer journey. In other words, sales automation can automate sales offers and many other processes that constitute the complete sales and business journey.
Want more advice on how to generate more leads and book more calls? Visit the Dana Sacco website now!