Have you ever wished you could clone yourself to quickly finish multiple tasks and activities ahead of you? With three or four of you, you could have handled everything without feeling the burden ever. Exciting, right? What if we tell you that it’s now possible with 17hats?
What is 17hats?
17hats can be described as a cloud-based business management platform that caters to a spectrum of small-size businesses, solopreneurs, and freelancers. One of the best things about 17hats is that it allows you to primarily focus on work by automating repetitive and crucial business tasks and activities. You can make use of advanced features such as email and document templates, automatic invoice reminders, online scheduling, and more to simplify business processes.
17hats is an excellent choice for small businesses, solopreneurs, and freelancers such as writers, event planners, photographers, coaches, bookkeepers, accountants, dog/cat trainers, DJs, creatives, and virtual assistants. Designed to eliminate busywork, 17hats offers a single and seamless hub for client proposals, online payments, communications, contracts, invoices, client management, bookkeeping, project management, and more.
All in all, 17hats helps you organize, systemize, grow business, close more deals, attract and retain more clients, and get paid faster. You can leverage out-of-the-box features such as performance metrics, scheduling, time & expense tracking, purchasing & reviewing, project management, order management, billing & invoicing, and financial management to simplify business processes, get more value for your hard-earned money, and stay profitable without worries.
Benefits Of 17hats
- Makes it easy to track and manage projects using filters
- Embeds lead generation forms in business websites
- Facilitates smooth and easy communication with customers using quote and email templates
- Synchronizes appointment or booking details with iCal and Google Calendar
- Automates & streamlines repetitive tasks
- Removes all the clutter for reminders, accounting, payment processing, and customer management
- Helps you stay on track and save time while easily managing projects, bookkeeping, and client relationships
- Allows you to accept payments via credit card, cash, eChecks, or payment processing platforms like PayPal, Square, and more
- Has a super-helpful community
- Separates billable work by projects
- Streamlines the quote to contract to invoice process
- All-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management
- Makes it easy to create eye-catching and professional invoices, quotes, invoices, and contracts
- Helps manage important notes and contact details
- Lessens the paperwork burden on you
- Helps create stellar client experiences with electronic quotes
- And more!
17hats can be termed as an excellent CRM tool and a seamless business process management software that is known for its user-friendly functions and simplicity. It is designed to have smooth and simple navigation and the dashboard layout is clean. 17hats helps you turn prospects into clients in an instant. This is primarily because 17hats lets users respond to customer queries through notifications almost instantly. You don’t have to physically remind clients of unpaid invoices as 17hats helps you avoid the embarrassing “payment due” and the whole time-wasting emails that you just hate sending to clients.
The range of acceptable payment options (credit cards, eChecks, cash, and more) helps you accept and track payments in a breeze. You won’t have to lose sleep over payments anymore! Plus, the wide range of payment options allows clients to select the most convenient method for them to make their payments.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means I get a small commission if you purchase through this link. However, I make it a point to only share tools and resources I truly trust, love, and use.
I’m Dana, a small business systems GENIE! As a mom of 5 kids, a wife, and a grandmother, I am someone who has worked from home in multiple businesses for the last 30 years, and I get it. We are tired and need systems in place in order to make it all work and achieve some semblance of balance! I love order and chaos all at once and when I see a problem, I map it out in my head to make it work.
I’m an avid reader and learner as well as a woman who needs color coding in her life to make it work. If you haven’t guessed yet, my favorite color is purple and family is life.