Are you a small business owner looking for a fully integrated cloud-based platform to handle project management, file sharing, CRM, internal messaging, invoicing, email marketing, and client portals? If your answer is in the affirmative, it’s time for you to learn more about SuiteDash.
What is SuiteDash?
Small businesses, solopreneurs, freelancers, and virtual assistants often find it difficult to handle recurring revenues, payment systems, and project-based activities. This is where SuiteDash steps in. SuiteDash helps you easily customize onboarding, manage clients, automate actions, secure messaging, and deal stage pipelines. If this is not all, SuiteDash also helps you customize the client portal experience with your brand’s colors, logo, and URL.
SuiteDash also helps your clients view their status, data, and files with just a few clicks. Using info pages and pre-built dashboard templates, you can get yourself a head start. One of the best things about SuiteDash is that it helps you send invoices and receive payments directly. Also, you can leverage SuiteDash to send engaging and professional proposals, contracts, invoices, and quotes that clients can readily accept, review, and even sign.
The list of advantages associated with SuiteDash doesn’t end here. You can securely send, share, and store your files using SuiteDash. Moreover, SuiteDash allows you to assign tasks to your internal teams and update your clients through the SuiteDash app. As far as email marketing and drip campaigns are concerned, you can easily add contacts to marketing lists. You can even move them to new lists based on actions or triggers.
Designed for small to medium-sized enterprises, this cloud-based integrated client dashboard software offers a more compact alternative to users when it comes to learning and implementing multiple systems that may be confusing, time-intensive, or quite expensive.
Benefits Of SuiteDash
- Helps you avoid spending on multiple platforms and software
- Gives you access to all the required tools and capabilities without using disparate systems
- Helps you communicate with clients and team members, send and share files, and manage invoicing
- Helps you efficiently handle and streamline secure client login portals, project management capabilities, and billing
- Facilitates seamless integrations with popular apps and software
- No APIs to implement or widgets to install
- Allows team members to collaborate and share within the platform
- Helps you set alerts and reminders for tasks and deadlines
- Allows you to create professional-looking invoices, quotes, and estimates within minutes
- Helps you easily track billable time, invoice clients, and send proposals
- Helps you integrate with SendGrid, Braintree, QuickBooks, WordPress, PayPal, Zapier, Stripe, and many more
- Clients can pay their invoices right inside the customer portal
- Clients can easily download files, documents, and knowledge base articles from the portal
- Includes features like 100% white level branding, group chat, and integrated calendar
- And more!
If you want to manage your business with complete control, you cannot miss out on the countless advantages of SuiteDash. This project management and communications platform helps you view all interactions with contacts and track clients & projects. You can also easily schedule events or directly request services or book appointments with your organization.
The best thing about SuiteDash is that it helps you cut down on exposure and risk by holistically running your business to minimize the possibility of unexpected events. In other words, SuiteDash helps you stay better equipped and deal proactively against unforeseen circumstances and challenges head-on.
Need more information or help with SuiteDash? Please feel free to contact Dana Sacco or join her do-it-yourself program now!
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means I get a small commission if you purchase through this link. However, I make it a point to only share tools and resources I truly trust, love, and use.