New technology and software make it easy for small business owners, freelancers, virtual assistants, and bookkeepers to organize tasks and activities in an efficient and streamlined way. This is one of the biggest reasons why customer relationship management (CRM) technology has gained a lot of popularity in the last few years. A powerful CRM like KEAP (formerly Infusionsoft) can help you improve customer service tactics and support, organize sales and marketing efforts, implement time management strategies, and much more.
What is KEAP?
KEAP can be described as a cloud-based marketing solution that helps small businesses, bookkeepers, freelancers, solopreneurs, accountants, and others automate their marketing efforts.
It blends the best of customer relationship management, eCommerce, email marketing, and lead capture programs in a single place. KEAP also allows users to segment their contacts, monitor customer interactions, send emails, deliver better customer service experience, and increase sales. This cloud-based marketing solution makes it easier for you to manage purchases, payments, eCommerce, and inventory.
The primary advantages of KEAP are personalized communication, intuitive dashboards, marketing and sales automation, and easy scheduling. Enriched with powerful and state-of-the-art marketing and sales automation capabilities, KEAP helps in establishing a consistent cross-channel journey to deliver steady customer experiences. It also helps you deliver the right content at the right time to the right people while nurturing the trust of existing and potential customers for your brand. KEAP can also be leveraged to create triggered personalized emails messages based on form submissions, clicks, opens, emails, and payment history.
In addition to these advantages, KEAP is also useful to set up online shopping carts and monitor activities in digital storefronts. The out-of-the-box analytics and reporting tools of KEAP allow you to perform evaluations on parameters such as campaign performance, sales and revenue projections, emails, and more. This helps you quickly monitor the ROI of your sales and marketing initiatives.
Benefits Of KEAP
- Helps you share, track, and analyze all information from anywhere at any time
- Allows you to access reports on advertising ROI by lead source
- A highly powerful and infinitely customizable platform
- 24/7 chat support and 12/5 phone support
- Helps you blend marketing automation, sales automation, multimedia marketing, affiliate marketing, and email marketing
- Allows you to quickly review hot leads, frequent opens, and clicks
- Automates lead capture & follow up
- Helps you access a single source of truth for customers and leads
- Helps salespeople know where to put their time
- Automatically follow-ups on failed credit cards
- Helps you track and tag the behavior so people only get information they are interested in. (Who knew automation could be so PERSONAL??!)
- Welcomes new prospects warmly via onboarding campaign
- Helps you become more productive, efficient, and profitable
If you are looking for an all-in-one cloud-based marketing solution with intuitive dashboards for accessible visualizations of data, traffic, and conversions, KEAP would be an amazing choice for you. It will help you easily measure your campaign and marketing performance. It will also offer invaluable insights for you to proactively adjust your strategies to win more customers by closing more deals.
Want to know more about how KEAP can help you attract and retain more customers? Looking for a powerful CRM solution to redefine your business? If your answers are a big yes, KEAP is the perfect tool in your arsenal. Discover more about KEAP by visiting the Dana Sacco website. Enroll in the do-it-yourself program to stay on top of your game like never before.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means I get a small commission if you purchase through this link. However, I make it a point to only share tools and resources I truly trust, love, and use.